Disney holidays and trips are becoming increasingly popular, I alone (a huge Disney fan) have been to Disneyland (Paris) 3 times, Disney World (Florida) 2 times and Disneyland (California) once. From my many visits, I have picked up on the essential items needed in your backpack when visiting a Disney park.
- Emergency kit (plasters, paracetamol, hair tie, anti bacteria gel, tissues, hard boiled sweets) - It may seem odd to have hard boiled sweets in an emergency kit, but trust me. When your sugar levels are low and you're in a long queue, having some sugar is great to keep you going until you can get to a restaurant/cafe.
- Portable charger and phone cable
- Pen (if you want to get autographs)
- Sunburn lotion
- Waterproof bags (to store your phone on wet rides)
- Bottled Water
- Travel Deodorant
- Lightweight waterproof poncho
These items have saved me from desperate situations. For example, when going to the toilet, sometimes there isn't any toilet paper... But having a pack of tissues in my backpack has helped me from awkward situations like that.
I'm the type of person who likes to be prepared where ever I go. I have an emergency kit in my handbag at all times.
I think it's really important to keep these items in your Disney backpack, because if you are in a Disney park, you've spent a lot of money to be there. You don't want to remember that day for the huge headache that wouldn't go away, or the blister that stopped you from exploring.